Monday, January 23, 2012

Found a note taped to my front door.

Seems to all be a bunch of gibberish, except for the last sentence.

And I checked, and double checked the spelling on this one, so I think its right. Though of course I might have derped again.

" L'r hmvvi L pwttmo cqbu xgvrocqm, L pwt mtbi hwi ocwo img wmq kmlta fqbb. Fcwo bloobq vqhlhowtpq L pwt mxxqv mgohlkq mx rqhhwaqh lh sglpzbi holxbqk, hm ztmf ocwo lx fq pmrq xwpq km xwpq, fq flbb cwrq om xlaco. L uvwi ocwo img qtk ri hgxxqvlta, mtq fwi mv wtmocqv.

L flbb ovi wtk aqo rmvq rqhhwaqh on img fcqt ocq olrq lh vlack.

~ ?

When Light becomes Black all becomes clear "


So something'll happen at sundown? Is my life about to get flipped, turned upside down?

Something tells me I won't end up the prince of bel-air.

3 comments:

  1. [Light becomes Black? Weird. Go over to the dark side, they have cookies.

    Chances are they're not talking about sundown. Maybe a metaphor?]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrn. But it still doesn't make sense.

    what would the metaphor represent? what, if I join...'It', things'll become clear? you'd think with all the masks, smoke, mirrors, and general bullshit it'd be even more impossible to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, either nobody's managed to figure it out, or nobody gives a shit.

    Considering we have the likes of DLBM running around, I'm going to assume its the latter.

    ReplyDelete