Sunday, January 8, 2012

I got an e-mail today.

I'm not sure what to make of it. Its horribly misspelled, like whoever wrote it was on drugs or something.

Heathen, You have oomed yurself to be the ext sacrifice to our maser.
Even now we tare afer you. waching yu. erhaps even in your home.
Live a life of egret. then de. rieving for er. Or don.
Ponder your houghts, you plns, before you go razy. Or crac

Make your choice. erhaps our beoved mastr will grnt you your tella onc again
Everyone dies sooner or later. when will you?

I noticed the very 'subtle' hint on the left. HELP ME.

My head's been killing me lately. I've...I've seen it again...just watching. I've heard all the insults, the idiocy. "Oh no Its staring at you and doing nothing! Aaaah!" but you don't understand. Its gaze...Just, its piercing gaze. You feel fine, then suddenly you feel like someone has replaced your blood with ice. Something is wrong, just very very wrong. Then you see it, and your blood somehow gets even colder. Add to that my migraine whenever I see it, and I'm having trouble focusing. I might have to leave home soon. I don't know where I'll go, but I can't get my friends and family mixed up in this.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Just the staring is sometimes worst of all.

    I saw her again yesterday. I tried to cross the road and talk to her but then something distracted me and she was gone.

    ReplyDelete