Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welp, I guess DLBM has failed

Godspeed you magnificent codesolving bastard.

When I go outside, I keep seeing them out of the corners of my eyes.

'It' hasn't shown up again. Either 'It' is busy, or 'It's minions have me well in hand.

Getting paranoid again. Suspicious. Strange looks from neighbors. Keep crowbar close.

Nightmares are getting worse. Now instead of looking at me sadly, the hallucination of Stella looks disgusted. Sometimes in pain. I can't help her. No matter how much I run. Always vanishes before I get there. Couldn't help her...Couldn't save her...

Couldn't even find something else that could save her...

Reposting the message...in case someone else has any ideas on it.

" L'r hmvvi L pwttmo cqbu xgvrocqm, L pwt mtbi hwi ocwo img wmq kmlta fqbb. Fcwo bloobq vqhlhowtpq L pwt mxxqv mgohlkq mx rqhhwaqh lh sglpzbi holxbqk, hm ztmf ocwo lx fq pmrq xwpq km xwpq, fq flbb cwrq om xlaco. L uvwi ocwo img qtk ri hgxxqvlta, mtq fwi mv wtmocqv.

L flbb ovi wtk aqo rmvq rqhhwaqh on img fcqt ocq olrq lh vlack.

~ ?

When Light becomes Black all becomes clear "

5 comments:

  1. She always vanishes.

    She used to have this little gesture for "go away", just flicking her hands at you like she's shooing you away. She used to do it all the time, just this distracted little flick of her wrist whenever somebody was bothering her.

    She does it to me whenever I try to go over to her, nowadays. Shakes her head, gives me an "are you stupid?" look (she was very good at those) and shoos me.

    I've been trying to crack that code for the better part of a week. The only real lead I have is the first word, "L'v". I'm pretty sure that the letters in "Light" become the letters in "Black", but the rest of the letters in the alphabet are mysteries. Assuming the punctuation isn't already code, "L'v" is either "I'm" or "I'd".

    --H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have come. I could have gotten enough money together to get over there.

    My parents would have been pissed off. Royally...but I could have.

    And maybe she'd still be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe you would have died too, Rob.

    --H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe. Maybe not.

    I'll never know. But there was always the chance.

    I'd have been fine dying if she'd lived.

    ReplyDelete