Friday, January 20, 2012

This is weird.

I finally came out of it. It was more terrifying than I thought it would be...lying there, unable to move, only able to look upwards. I couldn't even blink. Everything got all fuzzy...I couldn't see anything.

Finally I could move again. After blinking, my sight came back and..well, I just about shit myself.

It was standing over me. Head tilted. But I didn't feel the iciness in my blood...My head wasn't killing me.

It was staring, but not at me...It was like it couldn't even see me. I carefully crept away, it just kept on staring at the bed. Maybe its wondering where I vanished to? This...sort of helps strengthen my current theory. I've felt strange ever since I regained the ability to move. No telling how long this'll last.

Its been about forty five minutes so far, Hopefully this'll last a while. Hey, maybe its a cure.

Hold on. Think I heard something.

No comments:

Post a Comment