Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thank you DLBM

Thanks to the skillful codebreaking abilities of DLBM, the code has been figured out.

God I feel like a fucking moron.

You have become a nuisance to our master.
Come to us.
Join us.
Become one of us.
You will be spared.
If you do not.
Everything will turn black.


and of course 'SEE YOU'.

But how have I become a nuisance?

Unless happening to bump into 'It', makes me a nuisance....or could it be about the tetrodotoxin I'm researching?

Then again it could be fucking anything. Not like these people...or 'It' seems to follow much of a logic.

1 comment:

  1. It's more likely to be the tetrodotoxin powder.

    I suggest you look into it some more, since if it's making them warn you it's probably something they don't want you to know. :)

    ReplyDelete