Monday, December 12, 2011

And there he goes.

Harry's gone and run off. Bless him though, he made sure I was going to be ok beforehand.

I've been mostly trying to come to terms with the fact that...yes...there is...That...in the world.

Like I said, there was some part of me, deep down, that believed that 'It' was just illusions, drugs, and mental influence...that 'Man' was the only monster in the world.

I was wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong.

Be safe, Harry. Don't let 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's' get the better of you. After all, you're a wizard. =3

Oh, I also left a little surprise in one of your bags. Hope you enjoy it, its a bit less non-lethal than a cricket bat, and has a few other utilitarian uses, but its a good weapon in a pinch.

I'm looking into Tetrodotoxin, the only thing I can imagine is that its a last resort of some sort...But for what? Even if you manage to not take a lethal dose, you're incapacitated for a good long while.

I'll keep at it, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment