Thursday, December 8, 2011

Heads doing better.

Still hurting a good bit though.

Right, here's everything as I remember it.

We were heading back from a *wonderful* seafood place, when my head starts hurting. Seems to just be building up...building up...then we turn a corner. BAM. Face full of black suited bastard. At the exact same time, my migraine pretty much goes "Oh fuck this." And starts hurting like its never hurt before....I felt like I almost passed out from the pain. The street lights flickered from above, as if being disrupted by 'it's presence, making its shadow seem to dance, while it stayed ramrod still.

This....this is the first time I've ever actually....seen...'It'....I have to say your imagination based on all the descriptions of what its like, does not do it justice. There was just this huge sense of dread...like nothing I'd ever experienced before. No happy thoughts. No 'well that's just weird'...Just a sense of dread and...wrongness...that this is nothing short of a hole in reality that should not exist. I...I dunno how, but I think this finally broke some small part of me on the inside....some part that believed that something like this couldn't be real...that it was all just...something being manipulated by these crazy bastards in masks. Drugs were involved, I was sure, but there was no way this could be real. I was wrong. Dear god in heaven, I was so very wrong.

I turned, starting to run....I guess we both did at the same time. But as soon as we turned, 'It', was there again. Just seeming to 'stare' at us with that goddamn blank face.

Harry was seeming to have something of a Heroic BSOD. I tried to get him to snap out of it. He wouldn't respond, though frankly I can't blame him, the only thing that was helping me from acting the same seemed to be my migraine, pain and adrenaline keeping me focused.

I was about to slap Harry, to try and snap him out of it, when I saw her.

She was about 6'3", give or take an inch...a thin little rail of a girl. She looked to be of asian descent. Had shoulder length hair....the most beautiful striking eyes. She was just standing there, wearing clothes that any girl would wear...pink shirt, khaki shorts, and barefoot. She had this smile, like she knew something we didn't, not maliciously keeping a secret, just 'I know something you doooon't'.

Like Harry said, 'It', just suddenly snapped its head around...like it had forgotten we even existed, just staring at the girl. Harry seemed to finally snap out of it, and we ran like hell. I sort of collapsed, my head was throbbing so much, I was scared that I'd have an aneurysm right then and there, but I didn't really give a shit at that point. All I wanted to do was lie down and try to stop hurting. I ended up falling asleep. Harry, bless him, ended up making sure I wasn't dying throughout the night.

Harry told me it was Stella....that he saw Stella...but it couldn't have been Stella, she was dead. He confirmed her body. He was at her funeral...He saw her be buried...

So what does it all mean?

And even more pressing: What the fuck do we do now?

5 comments:

  1. she's dead...but she's not...but she's dead...

    Is she back? is it a ghost?

    'It' looked at her. Was distracted by her...Why? If she's just a hallucination, why did she distract 'It'? And why did we both see it? I didn't even know what Stella looked like... I just realized how sad that is...I fell in love with a girl I hadn't even seen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty odd, Jedi. Harry said earlier that he had hallucinated this girl Stella before, so him hallucinating her presence isn't necessarily unusual, but Jedi seeing the hallucination as well is definitely a concern.

    Possibly, His presence fucked up reality and caused H's hallucination to affect you as well? That's one theory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmph....whats so frustrating is that we still have no clue what the fuck 'It' is.

    Tulpa?
    Always existed?
    Personification of Anonymous?
    An eldritch abomination?

    I....I just don't know anymore...

    All I know is that when I saw...'It', I felt like 'It' was just..pure...*Wrongness*. Like 'Its' literally a hole in reality, in the shape of a man in a business suit.

    'It' didn't have any tentacles out, which I...guess is a good thing. Way I've heard it, if 'Its' tentacles are out, 'Its' there to kill, not stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies for leaving so suddenly, Jedi, but since It has appears to have taken more direct action against you since I arrived it seemed like the best course of action to take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its ok, stop by again sometime, H.

    Oh, I also stuck something in your bag, a little surprise. Hope you find it useful.

    ReplyDelete