Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Harry is here.

Seems to be settling in fairly well. I can't say he enjoyed the punch I gave him for vanishing off the fucking face of the earth...

And I can't say he enjoyed the hug afterwards all that much either. Guess he's not so touchy-feely.

Though he seems to be feeling better since he got here, and I have to say I'm feeling better with him here. Can't really explain it, all I know is that its comforting knowing that there's someone here know knows what kind of shit we're in.

We're working on the code, I'm going to copy/paste it here again. Sorry about the mispelling in 'Xenophobic'.

Terror ever to revere obvious damning oblivious treacherous operator xenophobic intimidating nuances powerful official wonder destruction evermore rending

If anybody has any ideas....I feel like a complete fucking idiot, and I can't help but think its supposed to be right in front of my face....but I just can't see it.

9 comments:

  1. I agree with Ariadne on the last post. The words look like a meaningless jumble. All of them are roughly relevant to He That Is, but I think the actual WORDS are irrelevant. Perhaps an anagram?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which letters though? It can't be anything too simple, can it?

    lets see...
    T
    E
    T
    R
    O
    D
    O
    T
    O
    X
    I
    N
    P
    O
    W
    D
    E
    R


    ....Tetrodotoxin Powder? The hell is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that *is* the message, oh my god I am *SUCH* a fucking moron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I suggest we look up "Tetrodotoxin powder" as soon as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrodotoxin

    Zombie Powder. He sent me the main basic ingredient of zombie powder.

    My fucking god, I am such a friggin' moron.

    Lets see...

    Sources in nature

    Tetrodotoxin has been isolated from widely differing animal species, including western newts of the genus Taricha (where it was formerly termed "tarichatoxin"), pufferfish, toads of the genus Atelopus, several species of blue-ringed octopuses of the genus Hapalochlaena (where it was called "maculotoxin"), several sea stars, certain angelfish, a polyclad flatworm, several species of Chaetognatha (arrow worms), several nemerteans (ribbonworms) and several species of xanthid crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, Zombie Powder works by, in minute doses, causing the victim to go into a catatonic state. some people who have survived this end up saying they are entirely aware of everything, even though they cannot move, and can barely breathe.

    But how would 'zombie powder' help against 'the shadow man'?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm finding it hard to believe that playing possum could somehow fool the slender man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this is more than just playing Possum, H....This is like, a near death state. So 'dead' that sometimes even doctors can't tell.

    And even then we don't know what effects it could have.

    For all we've worked, we still don't know much about SM.

    He could be Tulpa, he could have always existed, he could be Nergal out of Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy for all we know, just gone a bit darker than usual.

    I can't help but think there is something more to this than meets the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're gonna hit the hay soon. Not that anybody seems to particularly care. Goodnight everyone, here's hoping tomorrow is even more productive.

    ReplyDelete