Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seems calm

I haven't seen 'It' since that day. Maybe it just was after H and I got caught in the crossfire? No, that makes no sense. It would have made sure I couldn't see it...tried to lure us apart...

Tetrodotoxin...The paralysis is very quick. The victims remain aware at all times.

Could it be that it has something to do with what Ariadne is going through? 'Waking up'? I don't know...

I checked the laptop again. There was a text file on the desktop that wasn't there before.

It was all just random jumbles...maybe someone out there can give it a try of making sense of it.


Uoy vah ebe moc nae Siu cna ote ruo sam ret.
Oc tEm suo
Ioj sun.
Ceb Emo eno ufo s
UoY liw ebl aps der
Yfi duO ono t
Eve tyr nih iwg tll nrU alb kc



And yes, I already checked.
The first letters spell UOICUYE

So unless its some sort of acronym or anagram, I don't know what the fuck it means.

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? I fucking figured this out on my own, even with all the random-ass extra letters thrown in. You need to get better at reading their cliches, kid.

    First of all, if you ignore the capitalized first letters you focused so much on, you'd see that the other capitalized letters spell "SEE YOU." Oldest one in the book (both the code AND the phrase).

    The rest of it is just scrambled words cut in certain places and sometimes out of order or backwards. It goes like this, and I'm guessing this is what it says because, again, it's so cliche that I'm sure it's right:

    You have become a nuisance to our master.
    Come to us.
    Join us.
    Become one of us.
    You will be spared.
    If you do not.
    Everything will turn black.

    And then there's a bunch of extra letters in there, which, if you rearrange them, spell "no on out rus us." I'm going to assume that that's right and that they just missed an e and an n, and that they were trying to spell "no one outruns us."

    Really, you think that they'd be more creative instead of spewing the same cliched bullshit over and over. They're just threats that are impossible to take seriously at this point.

    And I don't know why they'd bother putting it in code in the first place, since basically every one of them seems to have the same agenda these days. I didn't even have to translate the code to know that what it said boiled down to "We're coming for you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeesh. I guess I'm really not good at reading codes.

    and I mispelled some of it, which might explain the errors. I checked it again, I'm not copy/pasting it, I don't want anything on that laptop to touch my main computer.

    Sorry for the problems.

    Though that is a rather eerie coincidence with the 'no one outruns us' thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though really, I think I'd prefer their 'mysterious bullshit' to them coming up to me and trying to blow my brains out.

    ReplyDelete