Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stella is gone.

Right, figured I might as well get my own blog going...maybe I can help some people out there. Maybe not. I don't know. And I frankly don't give a rats ass.

Its been a few days since I was released from the hospital, so I figured I might as well write my story so far...at least have some sort of message for the future, should I somehow get my dumbass killed.

It all started with me finding some of those blogs. You know the ones...The one I mostly followed was "Exilis Veritas.", (roughly translated from Latin, Slender Truth.) I got into it. I thought it was all just a game. Just a stupid alternate reality game. I loved the spooky stories, and I loved the shivers running up and down my spine. It was fun, and I actually seemed to have an impact, make a difference. Then it all went to hell.

My 'character', really just me, had fallen in love with one of the people there. She was a sweet girl, with a tragic past. Her Tumblr was Nova Tenebria....things didn't go so well.

I kept at it, thinking this was such an awesome game, but just a game. Just some made up thing, it couldn't really be true, could it? The world was such a safe place. We had plenty of real life horrors to fight, so it was nice to simply pretend to fight off another other worldly horror. That's all it was to me. A game.

Until I started to see them.

Small hints of movement out of the corners of my eyes, people ducking around corners, behind trees, whenever I turned to look. Hints of people in masks. Some looking downright psychotic. It came to a head when I saw one stalking me as I headed home from a friends house, that's when I started carrying a crowbar wherever I went. I can't afford a gun, and while I know how to use one, I can't even afford the license for one.

I've got a pellet rifle at my house, but I can't very well walk around waving it around, so I've simply kept a crowbar on me at all times. They seem to not use guns in general anyway, too loud, too messy, and too easy to trace. Not to mention with all the taxes on ammunition, at least in America, it doesn't work out for the frugal psychopath.

They've not really bothered me. Just seeming to observe. This is actually the first time any of them have fucked with me, and I really don't think that that...bitch, was following any orders other than the ones in her twisted little mind.

Gotta take my meds, damn pain killers. I'll write more later.
~JZ

No comments:

Post a Comment