Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm still alive

Sorry for the delays. Family business got in the way. At least they seem to be safe.

Keep getting bugged about how I got so injured. Stitches came out finally, though. I seem to be healing up quickly.

Migraine keeps acting up though, not sure if its just me having a chronic migraine, or some shit with all this crap.

I'd love to try and show the .txt files, but for some reason when I try and copy/paste them onto the blog, it comes out blank. And its mostly a bunch of random letters jumbled together, or so it seems.

I finally finished checking the laptop. I found one hidden file, and one alone. Its heavily encrypted, and needs a password. The file name is "DRRUPI" Anybody have any clue what that might mean?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you know, but this guy back in the day named Robert thought that giving Titles to all of us fighting the Slender Man would give us more power to defeat him. He seems to be gone now, so I have taken up his job, and wish to give you a Title. Would you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Observer of the Slenderverse, I hereby grant you the Title of Mourner. Accept, mock, or refuse your Title as you wish.

    ReplyDelete