Wednesday, August 17, 2011

conclusion



Something in me just...snapped. It was like everything became blood red...It was like something out of a movie, I didn't even think about doing anything, it just...happened...it was like I wasn't even in control anymore. I threw the crowbar at her, causing her to duck...and I just leapt on her. Like a fucking animal. I have only flashes of memories, of what happened. I remember feeling a blade stuck in my side, while my hands were wrapped around her throat, squeezing tightly...watching her eyes bulge out as she tried to get me to let go.

Next flash, I apparently had gotten the crowbar again. She'd gone limp, but apparently I didn't care. I can't...begin to describe what I did...what I watched myself do. I just didn't stop hitting until there was nothing left...just a mass of flesh, bone, and sinew. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. She deserved it. She deserved to die. But she was still someone's child...and I feel sick for them. For if they ever do I.D. her corpse, someone has to be told that their baby girl is dead.

I finally seemed to come to, the rage having drained out of me, and everything was starting to catch up. I realized how cold it was, my eye was burning, apparently during the melee she had managed to cut across my eye, and I realized how much blood I had lost. I had sunk down against a wall, not sure what to do. I grabbed my cell phone, almost about to dial 911, but I stopped. No cop, or jury, or anybody, would ever believe that this was self defense. Not with her body looking like it did. Only thing I could think of to do, was try and leave a message to anyone I could.

I posted to the comments on the RT blog. I heard footsteps coming. And I saw, peeking around a corner, one of those fucking masks...I passed out, likely due to blood loss.

I woke up in a hospital. The doctors telling me that I'd been attacked, and some anonymous good samaritan had delivered me there. Even going so far as to hide their appearance with a strange mask. They said my injuries were severe but I was surprisingly healing quickly, and fairly well. They hadn't expected me to pull through with a gut injury and with all the blood I'd lost. I was in a daze most of the time I was there...A mixture of emotional turmoil and drugs to kill the pain as they stitched me back together. Finally I was dropped off at home.

Among my personal items, was included a backpack. It has a laptop inside of it...fairly generic cheap-o laptop. I've already disabled its webcam, but I'm sitting here, looking at it. Not sure if should mess with it or not. There was a message taped to it. "SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NEED"

~
JZ

2 comments:

  1. If you're really worried about it J0, there may be a "factory reset" option. What that should do is restore the laptop software/OS to whatever state it was in coming off the assembly line. If it's been tampered with excessively, this won't stop anyone, but it's a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I finally bit the bullet and opened up the laptop. I'm going over it with a fine tooth comb.

    ReplyDelete